Congratulations on Your Contract!
Kissee Inspection Services works hard to provide a “visual structural, mechanical inspection” mixed with experience! This includes: Roof (if safely accessible), Foundation, Attic, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Components for an average of 4 hours with an inspection review.
If you’re a buyer or seller with a new, pre-existing or home maintenance, Kissee Inspections works on your behalf to take the stress off.
Why Get an Inspection?
We’re Your Partner
We understand the potential for angst that emanates from inspection findings. We work hard to ensure a smooth process.
If you’re an Agent or the Client, rest assured. From scheduling to the inspection review – you are treated as important. It’s exciting buying a home and we do our best to ensure all parties have a pleasurable experience!
- Time is of the Essence. We’re here for you.
- Prompt. Scheduling is personable, explains the process and pricing with no surprises!
- One Call. Several Services. Termite, pools, septic, wells, phase, commercial – EASY.
- We Schedule the appointment with sellers and have access key– you have enough to do.
- Communication is key. You are kept in loop with professional emails, texts and calls.
- Onsite 30 Min Review. Simple and informative. The inspector welcomes you.
- No Stress. If you can’t make the inspection, we can call you!
- Easy to Read Reports with a summary at the end.
- More Questions and Concerns. We’re about you getting your needs met – we’re in reach.
Why We’re Different – and Best
These are proven ingredients in making your life and valuable transaction easier:
- Rapid scheduling.
- Personable interaction.
- Quality inspections.
- Comprehensive reports.
- Prompt follow-up.
- You are appreciated.
Schedule your inspections via call, text or email. We look forward to working with you!