I’m Building a New Construction Home – Should I Get an Inspection?
Get Help From Your Professional Inspectors
- Hire a experienced inspector that represents you, not the builder
- A trained professional understands the construction process and is a fresh set of eyes
- Inspection report is a valuable tool to document and record findings
- Make the changes before the walls are installed hiding potential errors
- Get items repaired before you close vs warranty time when it’s usually delayed
- Reputable builders and superintendents welcome our professional inspections and do make changes
After all, a newly built home should be NEW when you acquire that mortgage, right?
Contact Us Today
We want to hear from you!
Kissee Inspection Services
5000 Eldorado Pkwy
Frisco, Texas 75033
Call or Text