I’m Building a New Construction Home – Should I Get an Inspection?
Get Help From Your Professional Inspectors
- Hire a experienced inspector that represents you, not the builder
- A trained professional understands the construction process and is a fresh set of eyes
- Inspection report is a valuable tool to document and record findings
- Make the changes before the walls are installed hiding potential errors
- Get items repaired before you close vs warranty time when it’s usually delayed
- Reputable builders and superintendents welcome our professional inspections and do make changes
After all, a newly built home should be NEW when you acquire that mortgage, right?