I’m Building a New Construction Home – Should I Get an Inspection?
Get Help From Your Professional Inspectors
If you’re building a home you may be finding that it’s not as easy as it sounded in the sales office or when you picked out the tile. That’s where licensed professional inspectors can help!
- Hire a experienced inspector that represents you, not the builder
- A trained professional understands the construction process and is a fresh set of eyes
- Inspection report is a valuable tool to document and record findings
- Make the changes before the walls are installed hiding potential errors
- Get items repaired before you close vs warranty time when it’s usually delayed
- Reputable builders and superintendents welcome our professional inspections and do make changes
After all, a newly built home should be NEW when you acquire that mortgage, right?
Looking for Inspection Services?
Call or Text Us Today at (469) 789-1444, or Request a Free Quote Online
Contact Us Today
We want to hear from you!
Kissee Inspection Services
5000 Eldorado Pkwy
Frisco, Texas 75033
Call or Text
TREC #10396/#23852/#24279/#25382 www.trec.texas.gov
TPCL 0619643 P/T
Termite TPCL #0619643
Pool CPI #76-301225
Septic NAWT #1110