Why Get An Inspection?
- Gives you knowledge of home condition
- Addresses safety concerns
- Saves you money on current or future repairs
- Make an educated decision prior to purchase of a huge investment
- A trained, experience professional is a line of defense
We’re Your Partner
We understand the potential for angst that emanates from inspection findings. We work hard to ensure a smooth process.
If you’re an Agent or the Client, rest assured. From scheduling to the inspection review – you are treated as important. It’s exciting buying a home and we do our best to ensure all parties have a pleasurable experience!
- Time is of the Essence. We’re here for you.
- Prompt scheduling is personable, explains the process and pricing with no surprises!
- One Call. Several Services. Termite, pools, septic, wells, phase, commercial – EASY.
- We Schedule the appointment with sellers and have access key– you have enough to do.
- Communication is key. You are kept in loop with professional emails, texts and calls.
- Onsite 30 Min Review. Simple and informative. The inspector welcomes you.
- No Stress. If you can’t make the inspection, we can call you!
- Easy to Read Reports with a summary at the end.
- More Questions and Concerns We’re about you getting your needs met – we’re in reach.
Why We’re Different – and Best
These are proven ingredients in making your life and valuable transaction easier:
- Rapid scheduling. Personable interaction.
- Quality inspections.
- Comprehensive reports.
- Prompt follow-up.
- You are appreciated.
Schedule your inspections via call, text or email. We look forward to working with you!