Sellers: Considering a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
What are the benefits?
- No hidden surprises.
- Reveal the problem before the Buyer does
- Make repairs before listing
- Create transparency and trust in the deal
- Allows you to adjust price prior to going to close
- Expedites home transaction
Why Get An Inspection?
- Gives you knowledge of home condition
- Addresses safety concerns
- Saves you money on current or future repairs
- Make an educated decision prior to purchase of a huge investment
- A trained, experience professional his a line of defense
Dan W., Plano
The inspection reduced surprises and gave me time to make repairs prior to listing. I’m glad my agent educated me and sent me to Kissee Inspections. They did such a great job, I hired them to inspect the house I purchased too.