Are you tired of earning less money than you know you’re capable of making?
Do you want to work in a job you love, doing the work you’re good at, make a great living and be able to spend more time with family and friends?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then I’ve got great news for you.
We are Kissee Inspections, a home inspection services firm, serving the Dallas Fort Worth area and surrounding suburbs.
We provide great quality home inspections so our business has continued to grow each and every year. Because of our expansive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, Right Home Inspections is the team for you.
The ideal candidate will…
- Must have TREC Home Inspector License
- Have great people skills
- Good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and dependable
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 40 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please download the questionnaire below.
If you want to be considered for this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, please follow the instructions below.
1. Click Here to Download the questionnaire and fully complete it.
2. Install the screen capture software Jing on your computer. http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
3. Take this typing test and use Jing to take a screen shot of your results and send it back with the rest of the requested material. Typing test: http://goo.gl/etfk7O.
4. Take this computer literacy skills test and use Jing to record your results and send the screen shot back with the rest of the requested material. http://www.skills-assessment.net/home/frmIndex.aspx?e=25. For example it should look like this: http://imgur.com/KGf9bWD